Monday, June 30, 2008

Verse of The Week


I'm a little late with this but I had a busy weekend and couldn't decide what verse I was gonna pick for Verse of The Week. I finally decided to go with Busta Rhymes verse on Nas' "Fried Chicken" joint. Only Busta Rhymes can write a tight verse about some ham.

Verse of The Week

It's like you're walkin' out the tanning saloon,when I pull you out the oven from bakin', I got you on my mind.
Rubbing that sun tan lotion all up over your body, so amazing how you sparkle when I glaze you swine.
Heyyy, my pretty hamhock, it's so feminine the way you submitted and how you gave me power.
To massaging me, to shower you with lemon water, marinate you in seasoning, dipping you in chowder
Baby,It's like you're at the spa, the way you gently lay in the pan, while enjoying your butter milk treatment.
I sit and watch the grease sizzle, bubblin' on your skin, despite the funny fragrance still I lick my fingers frequent.
In any event, I'm reflectin' on all the signs that I got sayin' that I shouldn't fuck with you.
But the way that you would taste made you hard to resist, when I put my mouth on you but that's another issue.
Butterflies up in my stomach, when I laid eyes on you, or was it infection manifestin'.
Confused over the feelin', impatiently eatin' you, trichina worm chewing on the wall of my intestine.
I'm gonna eat you til there's nothing left, to my very last breath, you gonna be a nigga death.
Despite I prepare it the best and specialize at cooking swine as a chef, you gonna be a nigga death.
Who cares if the swines mixed with rat, cat, and dog combined, yes I'm gonna eat the shit to death.
(Busta Rhymes, Fried Chicken, Verse 2)


Audio: Fried Chicken-Nas ft Busta Rhymes

More: Verse of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment