Tuesday, March 11, 2008

NCAA Bracketology



There were a couple upsets last night that have some bubble teams out there sweating. San Diego knocked off Gonzaga 69-62 and Middle Tennessee took out South Alabama 82-73. Now Gonzaga is a lock to get in the tournament and I think South Alabama will get in too but if there are more upsets than South Alabama might be out.

I've had Western Kentucky and South Alabama both making the tournament all along, so I only had to knock out one team as opposed to two in my bracketology.

The problem right now is that all the teams on the bubble are the same and I can't really pick and choose which teams are better. How do you choose between Syracuse, Ohio St, Florida, Dayton, Arizona St, Va Tech, etc. It really is hard, I just tried to pick who I think WILL get in, instead of who I think SHOULD get in.

The only real upset possibility tonight would be if Cleveland St. knocks off Butler. This would definitely knock another team off the bubble because Butler is in the tournament regardless of the outcome tonight.

Here is my lastest version of Bracketology and this will be the last one I do. The next post I do will be on my predicitions for the tournament once the field is set.

Bracketology 3.11.2008

No comments:

Post a Comment