Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Untitled - Nas

Nas drops his Untitled album today and you know you have got to cop any Nas album that comes out. In my opinion, this album does not live up to all the hype but it still has some solid material on it. My biggest beef with the album is the beat selection, which is usually my biggest beef when it comes to Nas. You know the lyrics are on point though as you would expect from Nas.

My favorite joint, as I had predicted, is still "Fried Chicken". "Black President" has also grown on me as one of my favorite joints on the album too. I wish "Project Roach" was longer but it's still a good interlude type song. Also, the version of "The Slave & The Master" that appears on the album has a slightly different beat than the original, which you can find below.

This post is loaded up with Nas related material, including some joints from the album, some joints that didn't make the album, the videos Nas has put out recently, the mixtape Nas dropped with DJ Green Lantern, and I also added 5 random older Nas joints.


5 more random Nas joints:

No comments:

Post a Comment