
Keith Murray's new album Intellectual Violence drops today. I'm gonna let the music speak for itself on this one, since this is a typical Keith Murray album. If you like the songs below than cop the album:
Keith Murray - Intellectual Violence
Here's a couple joints from the album:
Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful-Keith Murray
Def Squad-Keith Murray feat Erick Sermon & Redman
U Ain't Gangsta-Keith Murray
Here are five Keith Murray joints that you may have overlooked:
My Style Is Incredible(Produced by DJ Premier)-Keith Murray
The Rhyme(Jay Dee Remix)-Keith Murray
Pay Ya Dues-Frankie Cutlass ft Keith Murray, Smiff N Wessun, & Busta Rhymes
It's That Hit-Keith Murray
He's Back-Keith Murray
Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful-Keith Murray
Def Squad-Keith Murray feat Erick Sermon & Redman
U Ain't Gangsta-Keith Murray
Here are five Keith Murray joints that you may have overlooked:
My Style Is Incredible(Produced by DJ Premier)-Keith Murray
The Rhyme(Jay Dee Remix)-Keith Murray
Pay Ya Dues-Frankie Cutlass ft Keith Murray, Smiff N Wessun, & Busta Rhymes
It's That Hit-Keith Murray
He's Back-Keith Murray
No comments:
Post a Comment