Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Album Release Tuesday

A whole bunch of new releases today: Heltah Skeltah - D.I.R.T., Termanology - Politics As Usual, Large Professer - Main Source, Murs - Murs For President, & T.I - Paper Trail


Joints: That's Incredible-Heltah Skeltah
W.M.D.-Heltah Skeltah ft Smif N Wessun
D.I.R.T.-Heltah Skeltah
Art of Disrespekinaztion-Heltah Skeltah
Everything Is Heltah Skeltah-Heltah Skeltah

Videos: Everything Is Heltah Skeltah-Heltah Skeltah (Video)
Ruck N Roll-Heltah Skeltah (Video)

Joints: We Killin' Ourselves-Termanology ft Pete Rock
Respect My Walk(Prod. by Buckwild)-Termanology
Drugs, Crime, Gorillaz-Termanology ft Sheek & Freeway
How We Rock(Prod. by DJ Premier)-Termanology ft Bun B

Videos: How We Rock(Prod. by DJ Premier)-Termanology ft Bun B (Video)


New Joints: The Entrance-Large Professor
Hot, Sizzling, Scorching, Torching, Blazing-Large Professor
'Maica Living-Large Professor ft Killah Sha & Guardian Leep
Pump Ya Fist-Large Professor
R U Dope-Large Professor ft Jeru Tha Damaja
Dap-Large Professor ft Lil Dap
Noyd-Large Professor ft Big Noyd



Joints: I'm Innocent-Murs
Time Is Now-Murs feat Snoop Dogg



Joints: Swagga Like Us-T.I. ft Jay-Z, Kanye West, & Lil Wayne
No Matter What-T.I.

1 comment:

  1. Murs best track out is that Dark Skinned White Girls, but I'm gonna check the other ones out too. Check the site, I need some feedback on the new look...

    -Ed.

    ReplyDelete