Friday, October 17, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 7 - 2008


Here are the Week 7 picks from Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?!.

NFL Picks - Week 7 -2008:

Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Dallas (+6.5) at St. Louis. Whether Romo plays or not, the Rams had their moment last week against Washington and I think they will go back to getting pounded this week. Plus Dallas is coming off of a loss, so they should have some extra motivation, especially defensively. I really like Tennessee, Miami, Houston, Tampa Bay, and the Jets this week too.

Sleeper Pick: Cleveland (-7) at Washington. I dunno if a game all three of us picked is a sleeper, but I think that Cleveland has a good chance to cover the 7 point spread against Washington. They are one of the bigger underdogs of the week, so that qualifies them as a sleeper pick to me.

Danger Game: Chicago (+3) against Minnesota. This is one of those games that can really go either way. Most people would favor Chicago at home, but Minnesota is certainly capable of beating the Bears. The fact that all 3 of us picked the Bears to cover in what should be a close game makes me think this one is not going to go as planned. I never like 3 point spreads either between evenly matched teams, it's likely that this one will end up in a push. I would stay away from this game if possible.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment