Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Music from the Kevin Garnett Gatorade League of Clutch Commercial


Yup, that's right little snitches, your boy Antone was able to find out what the song is from the Kevin Garnett commercial, with a little help of course.

The music was familiar to my ears but I never actually knew what the name of the composition was. Well the official title of the composition is Carmina Burana - O Fortuna by Carl Orff.

Now I'm not sure if this song might have been sampled for a hip hop song too but if anyone knows of any then let me know. Sounds like something Busta Rhymes would rhyme over and I'm sure if there is a song out there over this it is one hell of an expensive sample. I thought Redman had sampled it at the beginning of "Smash Somethin" but apparently he sampled a different song that sounds similar.

Well check the song out below and I reposted the video too along with the link to some of the pictures from the commercial.

League of Clutch - Kevin Garnett Gatorade Commercial Music

Pictures from the Kevin Garnett Gatorade Commercial

Also, check out this video below I found on You Tube featuring the same song in the 300 movie.


3 comments:

  1. any ideas on how to turn this image into a full size poster/picture? i'd love to blow it up and put it in a frame but i cant do it with the small image size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure if you save it on your computer and then save it to a disk or burn it to a cd, you probably can take it to a copy place and they can probably blow it up for you. If not they could probably tell you another way to do it better than I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might work too:

    http://us.posterxxl.com/cgi-bin/xxl.cgi?c=us&s=kgausphotoposter

    ReplyDelete