Saturday, October 4, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 5 - 2008


Week 5 is here and Me, Ed from Ed The Sports Fan, and Joe from What's The 401?!?! are continuing in our quest to break the .500 mark on the season against the spread.

NFL Picks - Week 5 -2008:


Picks of the Week:

Best Bet Pick: Tennessee (+3) at Baltimore. I don't think Baltimore's offense is good enough to score on Tennessee and I think Tennessee's offense will be conservative enough to not turn the ball over to Baltimore's great D. In a way, this is the first real test for Tennessee because they go on the road against a great defense. More of a test for their offense than the defense though.

Sleeper Pick: Houston (-3) against Indianapolis. Finally got my sleeper pick wrong last week. I should have went with Houston last week, so I'm going with them this week instead. Houston is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home vs. Indianapolis.

Danger Game: NY Giants (+7) over Seattle. I just have a strange feeling about this game. No Plaxico, Seattle struggling, and the Giants are at home against a usually crappy road team. All signs point to an easy Giants victory, but I think that Seattle has a chance to hang in this one. It might seem like an easy pick, but I will be staying away from this game.

More: NFL Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment